The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

modator

Turtle dove

Those turtle doves are born weeks ago in a flower vase on my balcony, now they can fly and return each morning to greet.

Hasselblad H5D-50d WiFi ISO 100 - HC 80mm F6,8 1/350s - Digital image is made using simulated KODAK EKTAR 100 Color profile.

Enjoy, Domenico.

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Slowly getting back into things. I’ve been using my new XF a little more instead of the tech camera, really like the 40-80 zoom (other than how big and heavy it is). however, this one is with the old 28mm. This is hiking along the top of Waterhole Canyon just south of Page AZ.

MILESF

Spring St Just in Roseland Church

Cornwall, UK.

This Church dates from the 13th century AD with a 6th century heritage. Many allied troops left from this area here for the D Day landings in 1944 and left their names in the visitors book which can be seen in the church. Perhaps the last peace and calm many of them will have known.

Phase One XF, 120LS Macro, 10 image stack using the new focus stacking function in the XF, Capture One 9 then Helicon Focus.

(A second attempt having originally uploaded the wrong version)

M

mjr

Evening!

I'm really not a fan of ICM stuff but walking the dog last night, we had a good sunset and as I was at the edge of the forest I just took a quick shot handheld looking out from the tree line, well, it is a fun thread after all!

scho

Window Cascadilla rowing club boathouse. Pentax 645z FA 45-85. Handheld shot with GPS unit attached. Click image for large version with exif for google map satellite image from GPS data - spot on for shot location.

Michiel Schierbeek

Window Cascadilla rowing club boathouse. Pentax 645z FA 45-85. Handheld shot with GPS unit attached. Click image for large version with exif for google map satellite image from GPS data - spot on for shot location.
Hi Carl, which GPS unit did you buy? I need one.

Status
Not open for further replies.