The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Santoso

Nice image, how do you find 3100 differ from 280/180/previous IQ? In term of color, clarity, and gradation.

What iso and shutter speed?

Thanks.

:) not much! Warming filter to offest some blue haze color in the shadows. Levels to set white point and black point.

Most of the work was before the shot. I stood 4 hours in the hot sun to hold my space at the overlook. The place was absolutely crawling with tourist. :( By sunset it was 3-4 people deep! If you've ever been to Asia you know what that means.

tsjanik

I took this a few weeks ago, in what I hope was the last snow of the spring. I'm looking into more abstract, but literal images. This is not quite there, but I thought I'd post it. Any thoughts appreciated.

Tom

_IMG3510 copy by tsjanik47, on Flickr

Abstraction

Michiel Schierbeek

Could buy the Pentax 67 55-100/4.5 for scraps and tryed it out yesterday. Good zoom but the weight is 1210 grams together with the Z almost 3 kilo's is even
for me :grin: a bit much.

Dogs857

Wow there are some great shots in here lately.
Shows why it's best to stay out of the argument threads and just admire what people can actually do with a camera. :salute:

645D & 55mm 2.8

Last edited:

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Wow there are some great shots in here lately.
Shows why it's best to stay out of the argument threads and just admire what people can actually do with a camera.

I couldn't agree more! After I read the posts on "ends" and "directions" etc etc yesterday, I decided to go out and simply enjoy my MF gear. A rather grey day but my favourite island. XF/100/SK35 - which amazes me with it's DOF. (I understand the physics of DOF but this lens seems to have "more".) I use the hyperfocal facility of the XF with it at F11 routinely.

Ed Hurst

Status
Not open for further replies.