The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

vieri

Sunrise at Mesa Arch, II

Mesa Arch, in Canyonlands National Park (Utah, U.S.A.), is a window opening onto an abyss; looking through it before sunrise, when the world is pitch dark, may even be a bit scary. Once the first light of dawn starts lighting it up and making it glow in incredibly brilliant and warm oranges, however, and you stand behind it seeing the world come to life through this spectacular window opening, you feel like there is nowhere else you'd rather wanted to be.

With the PhaseOne P65+ on a Silvestri Bicam + Flexibellows. Thanks for viewing! Best regards,

Vieri

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Lower Antelope. Busy place, new rules (all tours guided now, no more 2 hours on your own in this canyon. Photography tours require dSLR or mirrorless equivalent and tripod).

Phase One XF, IQ3 80 back, Phase/Schneider 40-80 zoom at 50mm, 5 secs at f/16

Dogs857

Hi Dogs

Here is an image - I may have posted before, taken on the beach just a short distance from where your excellent image was taken.

Regards

Mal
Ahoy Mal.

I remember you mucking about with the Dugong bones, very nicely done indeed. Only about 100m down the beach as well. We've actually been warned off this spot as there has been a new croc that has taken up residence there. He's a big boy too apparently, though I am yet to spot him.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: Sunrise at Mesa Arch, II

Mesa Arch, in Canyonlands National Park (Utah, U.S.A.), is a window opening onto an abyss; looking through it before sunrise, when the world is pitch dark, may even be a bit scary. Once the first light of dawn starts lighting it up and making it glow in incredibly brilliant and warm oranges, however, and you stand behind it seeing the world come to life through this spectacular window opening, you feel like there is nowhere else you'd rather wanted to be.

With the PhaseOne P65+ on a Silvestri Bicam + Flexibellows. Thanks for viewing! Best regards,

Vieri
As good a capture of this landmark as I've ever seen -- kudos! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.