The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
This unusual hoodoo is near Page, Arizona at a location known as Stud Horse Point.

Phase XF with IQ3 80 back, Schneider 40-80 at 80mm, ⅛ sec at f/10, ISO 50

Re: Victory or defeat?

In the Valli di Comacchio, Italy, the struggle between man and nature for the control of the land and water is evident at every corner, and the resulting landscape is very inspiring. Symbolised here are the two extreme results of this struggle: you can see both men's defeat, in the fallen hut, and victory, in the standing and still working one.

With the Pentax 645z and the 80-160mm f/4.5. Thank you for viewing, best

Vieri
Hello Vieri,

Lovely landscape photos you are uploading. I can see you have work with both 645D and 645Z. What is your take on color between this 2 cameras.

Thanks.

DougDolde

"Iron Dragon" 36" x 48" pigment ink on canvas varnished with Timeless matte.
Borrego Springs, California
Handmade quarter sawn white oak frame.
This piece will be in the Summer Show at the Borrego Art Institute
Phase One XF/IQ180View attachment 118416

Last edited:

vieri

Re: Victory or defeat?

Hello Vieri,

Lovely landscape photos you are uploading. I can see you have work with both 645D and 645Z. What is your take on color between this 2 cameras.

Thanks.
Hello Antonio,

thank you for your comment, much appreciated! About the colours, I have to go against the usual "CCD is better" mantra - I definitely much prefer the rendition of the 645z, both as far as colour and as far as the general quality of the file goes... :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.