The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

Afternoon!

A couple of slightly abstract shots from wandering about at the river..

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Logo with Moiré. I was picking up a graduation present, and Apple stores have very lenient interior photography rules. Leica S(006), Contax 35/3.5 @f/8. I got the S because of its natural color rendition - and I'm processing mostly in B&W. Ironic...

--Matt

tcdeveau

Haven't shared in awhile, here's the Atlanta skyline at dusk from the Jackson Street Overlook. H4D-40, 35-90mm, RRS TVC-33, RRS BH-55.

JackStBridge_1263-Edit_HDR.jpg

tcdeveau

Haven't posted anything in awhile so I finally forced myself to go through some pics from this spring and summer. I'm still getting good mileage out of my Hasselblad H4D-40.

Golden Gate Bridge from Marshall's Beach. H4D-40, 35-90mm, RRS TVC-33, RRS BH-55, Formatt-Hitech IRND 10 stop
Job_1553 copy-Edit.jpg

St. Simons Island, GA Pier. H4D-40, 28mm, RRS TVC-33, RRS BH-55, Formatt-Hitech IRND 10 stop
Job_1369 copy-Edit.jpg

Atlanta Skyline. H4D-40, 35-90mm, RRS TVC-33, RRS BH-55.
JackStBridge_1269_HDR-Edit.jpg

Manhattan Skyline from Brooklyn. H4D-40, 28mm, RRS TVC-33, RRS BH-55, Formatt-Hitech IRND 10 stop
6-16-16_0001 copy-Edit.jpg

malmac

IQ180 / 645DF / 35mm Phase lens

Sketch of the same location - refining the ideas.

MGrayson

Same gear as above. The S 35 lens is very similar to the Contax 35, but it's a) a stop wider, b) waterproof, and c) well, "cheap" isn't a word you can use with S lenses, but it was half what I was expecting to pay. Setting expectations is everything!

All right, the subway shot is a cliché. But I once was a Geometer....

--Matt

MGrayson

Matt,

I have to give you a :thumbs: for using the english language so well, as in Geometer ... :ROTFL:
(Sorry, it's a British thing since living in the US)
Thank you, Graham.

I have long suspected that it was the commentary accompanying my photos that was the real source of their "likes". :rolleyes:

:D,

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.