The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Hurst

The juxtaposition of the rock solid calm stillness in the foreground contrasting with the violent motion of the water in the background is epic. This shot looks like a painting, as though you had commanded the elements to come together for your own artistic expression.
Really appreciate this - and sorry for the slow reply (haven't been here much for a wee while)

Ed

M

mjr

Morning.

Here's another shot from the weekend after the storm had rolled through and she had warmed up a bit, I sent her back in to the water! Different feel with much flatter light but I like it too.

scho

Trying an old (but like new condition) Pentax A-35/3.5 lens on the 645z.

Farmers market, single shot at f/11

Trail head near Cornell boathouse , two shot focus stack (produced some ghosting in the moving clouds)

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I have this antiquated low ISO only sensor. So what could make more sense than shooting in the subway?

Leica S(006), 35 Summarit @f/2.5 ISO 800

Some rule of composition or other would tell me to crop out that sliver of bright tile on the right, and yet I *like* it there. Does it have to go?

And finally, I have no opinion about the new Hasselblad because I haven't handled it yet! :angel:

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.