The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from Niigata once again. Feels like I am gradually relocating there....

Matt: Great shots at the lake. I am hoping to catch up on the theme this August home in Sweden...booked the ticket already..;)

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I once took a very similar shot with an SK35XL/IQ140. I'm happy to report that the Leica S(006), 35 Summarit combo is every bit as nice (though no shifts or tilts, alas).

Time Warner Center. Always good for some reflections.

--Matt

"Back in time"
Cecilia wanted the look of the picture to match her look from the 70`s. I used Capture One for all post-processing:
Leica S + Summarit 70mm

Tom Erik_L1005865_1.jpg

"Intimo"
Helene posing. Capture One for all post-processing:
Leica S + Summarit 70mm

Tom Erik_L1005784.jpg

stngoldberg

New England Power in Somerset, Massachusetts used to burn coal, but 15 years ago they were mandated to convert to natural gas or cease operations,
The attached image depicts the twin towers they built to incinerate the nitrous oxide that is the effluent from the gas
Stanley
On my screen the colors in this image suffered badly with the jpeg conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.