The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
This was NOT taken with a medium format camera, only a Leica Q, but it's a different perspective on the towers shown previously in this thread, and I thought it relevant. I've known these buildings for over 30 years and had never seen them from this PoV. That's Chinatown in the background.

--Matt
Again, I interject with a Leica Q panorama, but I think it's a much better picture of Chatham Towers than the one I recently posted, and it's over 40 MP, and... oh, OK, I just want to post it in a forum where people actually visit. ;);)

But seriously, NOW I'm going back to the S(006). :grin:

--Matt

Haven't posted here for a very long time. Work consuming my life these days and photography taking a back seat!

(Linhof Techno, full front tilt, SK120, ISO800+, Single lamp to the right and regular overhead house light)

Last edited:

vieri

Stormy weather over Zabriskie

Zabriskie Point is one of Death Valley's landmarks; here Manley Beacon's ridge is lit by the morning sun under a stormy sky.

With the Pentax 645z, 28-45mm, grad ND, solid ND, polariser. Thanks for viewing, best

Vieri

darr

Really lovely Darr! The graphic quality of the processing is very special. (I thought TC == Technical Camera??)
Hi wentbackward :)

TC meaning ALPA TC. Not a camera at all, just an expensive frame that connects a lens to a back.
I did buy the additional black handle (as shown below) because I use it like a SWC, but with a Schneider 28xl and a CFV50c.

Thank you for your comments!
Darr

M

mjr

Morning!

Last week I picked up a 210mm f4 lens for £400, perfect condition and is a superb lens, very impressed! Quick shot from messing around with it last night, a couple of shots stacked to get this, looks lovely in print.

M

mjr

Here's a quick shot from this afternoon, a huge storm rolled through and I just got down to the river in time to catch the last bit of sunlight hitting the water before everything went black and very wet. Not a great image but all I could manage before the deluge started!

tsjanik

Thanks Rick. Since you are encouraging me, here's another. There were about 10 of these guys landing on cone flowers.
This too with the 400mm; I really like the OOF areas with this lens

Tom

_IMG4341 copy by tsjanik47, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.