The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

Afternoon!

Bored with processing work images this morning I grabbed a quick 10 mins between downpours for a walk at the river, only took a couple of shots but like this in black and white. When everything is wet the greens become a bit overpowering in colour.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Finally found an S 120/2.5 APO-Macro at a decent price. That just leaves the S 24, and that will be hard to find used for a while.

Manhattan's Upper East Side, where even the firehose connections are expensive :cool::

--Matt

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Apart from many breeding birds, the island is home to chipmunks, red squirrels and probably raccoons. Bears might visit by swimming from larger neighbouring islands. It an be walked to, if the lake freezes in the winter - though recently our winters have been too warm.

bensonga

Another "Music in the Park" photo. The bell ringer wasn't very exciting to watch or listen to so I didn't stick around for long, but she was very adept at handling all those hand bells. She always had a look of intense concentration. I'm hoping that next week there will be something more exciting to see, hear and photograph.

Gary

Pentax 645D, FA 150/2.8 lens at f2.8

vieri

Little Monument Valley

The meanders of Antelope Canyon in Arizona hide many images, sculpted by wind and water. As incredible as it may seems, there is also a little Monument Valley!

With the Pentax 645z and the 28-45mm. Thanks for viewing, best

Vieri

JohnBrew

Afternoon!

Bored with processing work images this morning I grabbed a quick 10 mins between downpours for a walk at the river, only took a couple of shots but like this in black and white. When everything is wet the greens become a bit overpowering in colour.

Great job, Mat.

M

mjr

Thanks John!

Today I spent a couple of hours at an old building which is pretty incredible, but, it holds some bad memories for a lot of my neighbours, an old abandoned sanatorium in the forest where I have been told a lot of bad things took place. It's a tricky situation because it's just a building and for me as a non-local, it holds no emotional connection but I don't want to offend people I know with images from a place where a lot of people died. It's a shame because I can imagine some very interesting photography here, especially with a model. Not sure I should return which is a shame, and only took a handful of shots as I had a walk around, the decay is spectacular in places.

Ed Hurst

Shots taken with a broken toe (well, with a camera, but the broken toe was present - as was a two year old in my charge!).

645Z. All shots taken with 25mm f4 DA lens except for the final shot, which used the 90mm f2.8 DFA,

[/url]IMGP9881Step7sRGBSMALL-L by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]IMGP9887Step8sRGBSMALL-L by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]IMGP9896Step8sRGBSMALL-L by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]IMGP9901Step7FlatSMALL-L by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]IMGP9924Step7FlatsRGBCropSMALL-L by Ed Hurst, on Flickr[/IMG]

Ed

M

mjr

Afternoon!

Another couple of shots from yesterday, these are dark on purpose, there was almost no light and even though I took some long exposures, I prefer them to remain as dark as possible, feels more authentic!

pesto

They have been upgrading the railways recently and have left these behind. What appears to be fog is nothing more than condensation on the front element of my lens after being taken from my air-conditioned home out into the steamy humidity that has beset us down here in south Florida recently.
I am not sure wether I prefer the color or monochrome version of the first one; the B&W is more appealing to my eye but the color rendition is better revealing on the "antiquity" of the ties.

Leica S 006 / 70mm / ISO 100

L1000886.jpg

L1000886-2.jpg

L1000888.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.