The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

stngoldberg

The term greasy spoon was created for this restaurant, but the grilled hot dogs on a steamed bun with yellow mustard, onions and chili meat sauce are delicious

Stanley

aztwang

I did a session yesterday with the owner of a new cosmetic line. She is the face that they will be using at launch. I preferred a lot more depth of field but this was their preferred look.
Phase XF iq250- ISO 100- 120mm A/F version- @ f10Brooklyn .210646.jpg

scho

A historic brick house on Cascadilla Creek in Ithaca, NY. 645z FA 75/2.8

Fieldstone foundation and milk delivery in glass bottles at the back door.

Leigh

Ballerina shoot. H5D-50c, HC 80mm, f/5.0, 1/800, ISO 100
Very nice, however...

I think it would be much more effective if she was one to two feet left of where she is.

The existing composition has the curtain around the tub protruding from her head.

Moving her to the left would give a clear separation from the background clutter.

- Leigh

awolf

From a few falls ago, Narrows of the Buffalo River, 28mm Rodenstock, Arca rm3di, nodal pan, not shifted, .5 degree tilt. IQ180 ISO 50.

Bright day perfect time for the CCD back.

Paul C

Maybe not all times are perfect for a CCD back, but for sure NO TIME is perfect for a CMOS back. I am truly horrified by all the new CMOS MD sensors colors rendition (including the IQ3). I am surprised no one here is commenting on it...
Beautiful image, BTW :thumbup:

M

mjr

Afternoon!

Returned home to amazing autumn colours everywhere! Just a couple of quick shots from my morning walks..

Status
Not open for further replies.