The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul2660

Early morning scene in western Pulaski County, Arkansas with Pinnacle Mountain. IQ100, 240LS single exposure ISO 50.

Paul C

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Old Door, New lock. (Wouldn't have been a bad entry under "Contrasts"... :cool:)

Leica S(006), 120/2.5, 2 shot focus stack (hand held - focus on front, recompose so focus point is on background, , shoot - focus - shoot)

--Matt

Last edited:

RyanNi

The Great Ocean Road. Alpa 12Max,100MP,HR90mm.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopetoun Fall,Melbourne. Alpa 12Max,100MP,HR32mm.

- - - Updated - - -

Pinnacles,NambungNational Park,Australia. Arca Rm3di,IQ250,HR23mm.

RyanNi

Blue Boathouse of Swan River,Australia. Arca Rm3di,IQ250,Schneider 60mm.

- - - Updated - - -

Gibson Steps. Arca Rm3di,IQ250,HR90mm.

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Last Dollar Road, Colorado

XF/IQ3 100, Phase 75-150 (non LS) at 75mm, ⅛th at f/11.

Camera is at full tripod height to shoot over a rock wall, (I could barely reach the knobs on my Cube), manual focus, composition and camera controls using Capture Pilot to my iPhone 6s+)

ErikKaffehr

Hi Wayne,

As usual a really nice image! Thanks for sharing!

Best regards
Erik

Last Dollar Road, Colorado

XF/IQ3 100, Phase 75-150 (non LS) at 75mm, ⅛th at f/11.

Camera is at full tripod height to shoot over a rock wall, (I could barely reach the knobs on my Cube), manual focus, composition and camera controls using Capture Pilot to my iPhone 6s+)

Ai_Print

Since we are showing Fall colors in my home state of Colorado, here is one from a commercial shoot for a local client from last week, first snowfall of the season. Hasselblad 501CM w/ CFV50c at ISO 100, 60mm 3.5 CF, F13, 40 seconds on the bottom, top was hand dodged to be only 15 seconds via 10 stop ND:

Town_Fall.jpg

Wayne, Ai..

Have to thank you - you just made it easier for me to decide about my annual Hokkaido autumn trip.
Was going to forfeit this year initially...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.