The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Ed, Erik, Jack,

Thank you guys very much for your kind words. Coming from you, it means quite a lot to me. I've printed it 13x19, and it looks good. I'll try 24x36 and see if it falls apart. I don't have Graham's problem of too many pixels at 24" 😄 The Exit signs are legible at 100%, so I have hopes.

Best,

Matt

vieri

The view down Mesa Arch before dawn is amazing, it's a place I am never tired of, so you'll have to forgive me if I post one more Mesa Arch shot...

Best,

Vieri

ChrisLivsey

To bend with apples the moss'd cottage-trees

To Autumn
Keats, 19 September 1819
Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness

P45+ H1/80HC

Mr.Gale

Last week I drove over to the east side of the Sierras looking for fall color. Unfortunately, there was a large storm a few days before I got there and it blew a lot of the leaves off the Aspen trees. Fortunately I was able to fine some groves that were still good, I just wish there were some clouds.

Mr.G
Hasselblad H4D 50

"Time passes by"
Sunrise over Raet at Tromøy, south of Norway. Raet, which is the name of the largest continuous moraine in Scandinavia after the last Ice Age. This moraine is an enormous gravel ridge that was deposited by advancing inland ice thousands of years ago. This morning the sun was hiding behind some silky clouds over the horizon. To get the milk-looking ocean I used a ND6-filter to achieve one and a half minute exposure time. All post processing in Capture One.
Leica S006+Summarit 35

L1004250 1.jpg

malmac

Cheers mate.

Nope we are still on TI. These were taken on a baby moon trip we took to Thailand shortly before the birth of our first son.
I haven't been posting much because His Majesty doesn't give me a lot of time to do anything at the moment.

If I'm ever in your neck of the woods mate I will give you a shout.
Congratulations on your first son.

While growing up on TI might be a bit different to what it was in 1958 when I moved their as a child - it will be better than in a big city.

Keep well.

Mal

Status
Not open for further replies.