The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

drevil

Staff member

Dunhuang, Gobi Desert, China, 2014

Contax 645, several images stitched with zeiss 140mm sonnar F2.8 and P45+

stngoldberg

Early light yesterday. The light was behind and to the right of the bird; but try as I might, I couldn't convince him/her to turn.
The sharpness of the Hasselblad 300mm lens, never fails to impress

ChrisLivsey

It was a clear sunset with the mist just bubbling up but a few days before the solstice, I suspect that day, like so many winter's days, will be bleak and miserable with grey low cloud so why miss an opportunity?
While the entire day is typically considered solstice the precise moment when the sun is directly over the the Tropic of Capricorn will happen at 10.44am in the UK.
Daylight on Wednesday will last just seven hours, 49 minutes and 41 seconds – almost nine hours less than the year’s longest day in the summer.
Those posting here from the real North will laugh at our shortest day I know!!

150mmHC H1/P45+

stevenfr

A long exposure from my shoot in Tasmania. If you haven't been to Tasmania you should put it on your list for landscape photography. The only issue we had was the leeches that fall off trees or crawl on you from the grasses.

Deltona

Was out shooting with clients the weather has been fairly dour these last few days, I took the Fuji Xt1 and the Mamiya 645 with a monopod shot the 210 down to a 30th/sec without any issues. I used to rave about the Fuji and colour, but I just love the output from the Phase 1 P21+. A shot from a formal group of planted trees, M645 210mm F4 ISO 200 and monopod.

tree.jpg

etrump

Great stuff!

I swear that first shot looks EXACTLY like the pond overlooking Paradise Divide near Crested Butte, CO.

I just got these back today after having them drumscanned. The first two are Velvia 50, the next two are Portra 160 and Pro 160NS. All are shot on a Fuji GW690II

Skogshorn Fall by Fredrick D. Fjeldsbø, on Flickr

Colour Explosion by Fredrick D. Fjeldsbø, on Flickr

Skogshorn Winter by Fredrick D. Fjeldsbø, on Flickr

Hemsedal Fall by Fredrick D. Fjeldsbø, on Flickr

Fredrick

Great stuff!

I swear that first shot looks EXACTLY like the pond overlooking Paradise Divide near Crested Butte, CO.
Thank you Ed. I keep going back to that location, it has many nice litte spots to shoot. I would love to see the Paradise Divide

-Fredrick

tcdeveau

Trying to spend a little more time taking pictures and a little less time commenting on forums. Started playing around with my relatively newly acquired 645z and 28-45mm some, here's one of my first shots. Lighthouse down on St. Simons Island on the Georgia coast.
IMGP4112.jpg

Shashin

It is winter in Maine--the days are gray and the jays blue...

Fortunately, I can just shoot though my windows.

(645D, 300m f/5.6, 1.4 TC, ISO 1600, and some heavy cropping)

Status
Not open for further replies.