The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenfr

Luminous Aspen Light - Phase One XF IQ3 100

This new image was from my shoot last fall. Early morning light adds a glow to this set of aspens a minute of time just after sunrise. I am perched on the side of a cliff to get enough elevation to eliminate the foreground clutter in the forest. My wife Joni loves this spot and we both get very excited when the trees start to glow. I have to work quickly before the sunrise hits the front of my camera.

scho

Post holidays, cabin fever time. A simple 3 shot focus stack using a Pentax 645z with the 645-A 120mm macro lens.

ejpeiker

This new image was from my shoot last fall. Early morning light adds a glow to this set of aspens a minute of time just after sunrise. I am perched on the side of a cliff to get enough elevation to eliminate the foreground clutter in the forest. My wife Joni loves this spot and we both get very excited when the trees start to glow. I have to work quickly before the sunrise hits the front of my camera.
Absolutely love this!!!

etrump

Lovely! Looks like Ohio Pass in CO, here's mine shot with P45 years ago, surprisingly similar. Same time of day.

Bruno Gil

Very cold morning for Portugal ( -1ºC ) North of Portugal, small place that I found this last week
645DF+ with Leaf Credo 40 and 35mm ( 30" exposure )

Minutes after

Last edited:

stevenfr

Hi Ed

Nice Aspen shot from Ohio Pass. My image is not from this spot. I have attached another Aspen image. This one has the sun setting in the forest.

I hope it has some appeal.

Steven

etrump

Another wonderful example of beauty in the forest. Can't speak for others but your work us inspirational for me. Truly enjoying the posts. :thumbs:

Hi Ed

Nice Aspen shot from Ohio Pass. My image is not from this spot. I have attached another Aspen image. This one has the sun setting in the forest.

I hope it has some appeal.

Steven

stevenfr

Another wonderful example of beauty in the forest. Can't speak for others but your work us inspirational for me. Truly enjoying the posts. :thumbs:
Ed

Thank you for your kind and positive feedback. I have followed your work for some time.

Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.