The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Hi All,

I've been away with only a Q, and then sick, so I haven't posted here in a while. Felt well enough to take a walk in the park.

Selfie with Leica S(006) and 24 Super Elmar.

Lightning Tree

Subway Panorama

--Matt

Shashin

Hi All,

I've been away with only a Q, and then sick, so I haven't posted here in a while. Felt well enough to take a walk in the park.

Selfie with Leica S(006) and 24 Super Elmar.

I don't know, man. Leaving your camera unsecured on a NYC bench... But then to take your eyes off it AND look relaxed for the duration of the self timer. You must have nerves of steel or really good meds...

stevenfr

This image was from a shoot on Vancouver Island. The rainforest on Vancouver Island are very cluttered and it took a lot of hunting to find compositions. There was a bear not far from me when I was shooting in this spot. I spend about a week every spring shooting in this forest.

Steven

algrove

I don't know, man. Leaving your camera unsecured on a NYC bench... But then to take your eyes off it AND look relaxed for the duration of the self timer. You must have nerves of steel or really good meds...
Guess you didn't notice the shotgun on the far side of him locked and loaded.

vieri

Sunset at Playa de Buelna

Sunset at Playa de Buelna, in the Asturias. Leica S (Typ 007), Summarit-S 35mm, 24 sec @ f/16.

Thank you for viewing, best

Vieri

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
:cool::cool:

The park was pretty empty. There was no one within 100 feet of that spot (one guy in the distance). I would NOT do that in more crowded conditions. Besides, it has a mirror AND a CCD. Who would want it? :ROTFL:

--Matt

jerome

Ireland 2016

My wish for this new year : more images, less talks about nothing (you know what I mean lol)

Anyway, happy new year to you :)

Hassyd50

Bruno Gil

"STORM IS COMING"
VTS Tower ( Vessel Control ) - Portugal
Gave that name because after a while i went into a pier to make another shot and a big wave came and me and my 645df+ and leafcredo took a big salty bath :eek:
After a intense cleaning, till today, I had no problem :cool: Before that my combo was my love but after that its MY LIFE :p :thumbs:

tcdeveau

Here are two from Ashland, Oregon in December. Playing around with the 645z, one is with the 28-45mm, the other with the 80-160.
IMGP4361-Edit-Edit.jpgIMGP4351.jpg

vieri

Playa de Mexota, in the Asturias

Playa de Mexota, in the Asturias.

With the Pentax 645z and 28-45mm. Thanks for viewing, best

Vieri

Status
Not open for further replies.