The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

D&A

>>>>From my first shoot with the Hasselblad X1D (rented), Simon is a London based personal trainer and boxer.

Wish my first post in this thread could have been a lovely landscape for you fellas, but this is what I had :) <<<<

It's a landscape of the human form. Very Nice!

Dave (D&A)

pesto

Nice shot Bill. It made me smile, because when I read the lens suffix "BR" I instinctively imagined your lens shivering in the conditions.
That was my first response as well.
It is nice to know that you are still out there Ed, I was beginning to wonder all the while missing your beautiful images.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Apologies for the More Snapshot Than Usual :eek: nature of this post. We went to the Bronx Botanical Gardens yesterday. There were nice grounds to walk in

And nice plants, it being a Botanical Garden and all...

But the main attraction was ... model trains?

We now return you to carefully lit, composed, and processed portraits and landscapes,

Matt

D&A

>>>>Apologies for the More Snapshot Than Usual nature of this post. We went to the Bronx Botanical Gardens yesterday. There were nice grounds to walk in.

And nice plants, it being a Botanical Garden and all...

But the main attraction was ... model trains?

We now return you to carefully lit, composed, and processed portraits and landscapes,

Matt<<<<

My old stomping grounds. Nice to see. Spent many an hour there, especially when I first got interested in photography.

Dave (D&A)

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Nice shot Bill. It made me smile, because when I read the lens suffix "BR" I instinctively imagined your lens shivering in the conditions.
In future I'll differentiate BR from Brrrrr! Actually it's a sunny +3C today, our usual January thaw. Still, I'd rather be in Australia at this time of year!

Cheers,
Bill

aztwang

Im NOT a baby photographer but a special client asked me to please shoot her lil one while I was shooting mom & dad...P1 IQ250 Phase 120AF 4.0 iso200 f4 125thCustom Name0001 2.jpg

drevil

Staff member

Again an older image, taken at mt. huangshan in china, the maybe most holy but certainly most beautiful mountain in china.

C645, P45+ with 35mm F3.5 lens @ F11

Ed Hurst

That was my first response as well.
It is nice to know that you are still out there Ed, I was beginning to wonder all the while missing your beautiful images.
That's really very kind of you, mate. I have had to take a temporary hiatus, but will be back! Nothing serious, just life :)

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Rain, mist, tree roots. That's what I think of when I think of Manhattan. Leica S(006) 24 Super Elmar, 2 panel stitch (barely)

Best,

Matt

Grayhand

One from the dark side

Hanstholm, Denmark
Looking south over the Hanstholm Vildtreservat. (Hanstholm Wildlife preserve)

501CM, 150mm CF, CFV50C

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.