The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildRover

Haven't done any photography lately. Here's a couple from spring last year that I've finally gotten to. First up is a post card view of the old Chicago fireboat "Fred A. Busse" that has been converted to a tour boat and docks at the Door County Maritime Museum in Sturgeon Bay. I messed it up and was never going to show it - some of the top tree branches are out of focus, and I don't like how the one branch intersects the bridge. Should have taken my time by covering my butt with a couple more exposures (Sad Face). The black and white was the next shot that evening.

Rick

Post card view - Pentax 645D, 25mm, (no lens movements available - another Sad Face - used a bunch of vertical transform in Lightroom). Black and white - Oh crap - sorry - I forgot and when I checked, it was done with the Pentax K-1 and the D FA 100 Macro. So sorry to post that here - I'm loosing it.

Attachments

tcdeveau

Went on a hike this afternoon and had some fun playing around with the 645z. Two image handheld stitch and cropped. 55mm 2.8.

sweetwater creek 2.jpg

stevenfr

Another image from Patagonia. I had to hike deep into the back of the forest to find this composition. Interestingly, this image has sold a few times at the 30" x 90" size. These forest are pure chaos and it takes a lot of hiking around to find the spot for a composition.

Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.