The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clawery

Re: Fun with MF images - Part 3

I wanted to post a quick image of my trip to San Francisco / Carmel. It was shot on the Cambo RS / P45+. In the next few days I will post more from my trip.

I wanted to thank Ken Doo and Don Libby for their warm hospitality and for meeting up / shooting with Jack Flescher, Paul Indman, Scott Hoerner and Chris Dauer.

Chris Lawery
Sales Manager
[email protected]
Capture Integration, Phase One Dealer of the Year

877-217-9870 | National
404-234-5195 | Cell

Don Libby

Carmel Mission: 3 shot layer image using Cambo RS1000/P45+ and 35mm lens. The bird didn't land on the top of the cross till the last image was taken. I purposely decided not to make the bird sharp ...

Hope you enjoy

Don

Don Libby

Sitting here in the hotel in Barstow on my way home and decided to share this image. The first image is as shot from the camera, the second is a crop of that image just goes to prove there's always an image within an image...

Personally I prefer the second cropped image. Neadless to say this was taken with the Cambo RS1000, P45+.

Enjoy!

Don

I'm thinking of stopping by the London Bridge on my home just for kicks and giggles....

PeterA

Interesting second shot Grayhand - lovely. Bob - love that night shot of the park and tower.

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member

A couple of shots from this weekend during a corporate new building open house. The design firm was looking for something a little different and was very happy with the results. Stepped out of the building on the second one and shot looking in through the glass. Shot with my new favorite friend, the Zeiss 110/2.

Kurt

J

jmvdigital

Shot this near where I live. Hopefully the blue cast behaves itself in your browser and doesn't overpower.

Don Libby

Sandy & I have spent the last 2 mornings in Monument Valley; yesterday we were greeted with a snow storm this morning with a nice sunrise. The sky is cloudless making any image almost useless. These were taken with the Cambo RS, P45+ back.

Yesterday morning - 72mm lens

This morning - 35mm lens

This morning - 35mm lens

They're calling for rain tomorrow so hopefully we might get some clouds and better sky before we leave tomorrow.

Don

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Looks like the shots from the View hotel. Great location

Don take a ride to the North Window with snow it maybe awesome. Late in the day shot

Don Libby

Looks like the shots from the View hotel. Great location

Don take a ride to the North Window with snow it maybe awesome. Late in the day shot
The snow is almost gone - replaced with mud. I'll see if I can get to the North Window this afternoon.

Took Mesa Trail yesterday might try it again to see if there's any difference.

The crew at the desk says hi!

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.