The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Re: Fun with MF images - Part 3

Here's a few from a recent trip to Arizona - AFD III and P45+.
The moonset was 300 mm f22 1/2 sec ISO 400.
Bill

Last edited:

Stuart Richardson

Nice photos Bill! That sure is one fancy cactus....

Here are a few more from my trip out East back in March...I am slow with digital processing...film is much easier for me!

tashley

Subscriber Member

Here's a couple from sunny Cornwall... the second one is the door of the local camera dealership! Nothing very original but hey ho, they're bright!

Both P45+ at F16 with Schneider 35XL 1/4 second ISO 50 and 1 second ISO100. Focus was with a tape measure! I followed Jack's advice of testing the lens to see if the scale marking were accurate and they are, very, so this method of focussing works. The shots are scary sharp across the frame but they had to be jpegged a lot to get them on here so it's kinda lost.

Best

Tim

View attachment 15049

View attachment 15050

kdphotography

I wasn't sure where to post these images from my Monument Valley and Canyon de Chelly trip, since I know that Don Libby has posted both here and at the Sunset Bar below some of our follies....

I've been back just over a week, but have been busy, so this is the first time today that I really got to pull some images from the Phase P65+ using Sensor+ technology. Although shooting in full resolution is really what this back is about, having the flexibility to shoot faster has its advantages. The wind and weather in Canyon de Chelly---well, it blew. And blew hard.....

Original image shot at f/9, 1/180th, 800 iso (Sensor+). 75-150 on Phase 645AF.

Last edited:

jlm

Workshop Member

tim. i like them; if originality were the measure, think of all the cat shots that wouldn't hold up

ken
absolutely beautiful shot, painterly

kdphotography

Thanks john. Crashed and burned last night--bad BBQ? Or just ate too much. Still stumbling around this morning.....

Another from Canyon de Chelly. This is from the "hidden" slot canyon that Don and I were so lucky to visit. We were told we were only the third "non-navajo" ever to see this place.... Would be aother neat GetDPI workshop location... It was dark in there! Couldn't wait for mid-day sun as I had a plane to catch... These and similar will make it onto the blog, but thought folks here would be interested in the Sensor+ shots.

Phase 645AF, P65+, Mamiya 35mm, iso 800 (Sensor+), f/8 at 4 seconds.

Last edited:

Graham Mitchell

Shot these twin sisters for a fashion ad today. Still work in progress. 80mm PQS lens on Rollei 6008AF/Sinar eMotion54LV, ISO 50, f8 (focus bracketing)

J

jmvdigital

Graham- really nice image and lighting. Just wish the twin on the left had some vibrancy in her pose. She looks a little pissed off and tired of standing there. :)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Ken, really nice slot shot!

Finepix, GORGEOUS shot, nice lighting with good processing, and the model didn't hurt things a bit either! :thumbs:

Graham, very nice composition!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Graham- really nice image and lighting. Just wish the twin on the left had some vibrancy in her pose. She looks a little pissed off and tired of standing there. :)
Have to agree the left model is just not working. Maybe a different shot

Graham Mitchell

Appreciate the feedback. Will see if there's a better shot. These were amateur models chosen by client, not so easy to work with :)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

I know that one all to well. It's really tough when they have no clue on how to move

Status
Not open for further replies.