The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jmvdigital

Re: Fun with MF images - Part 3

Very nice Graham!

A more mundane shot here.. shot on the backroads of Northern Colorado last fall. The second image is a 100% crop, you can see the farmer had his daughter with him in the cab. Pretty neat this MFDB stuff. I think it's a touch soft on his cab though, maybe a slight front focus. I was shooting handheld with the 150D on my P30+.

robmac

Awesome image Graham. Surreal.

I am going to point out something that might have been deliberate for the viewer, but thought I'd mention it anyway: for the point of 'realism', would the word "Police" on the chase car's hood not be printed backwards such that it appears 'properly' in the cyclist's mirror?

Graham Mitchell

Awesome image Graham. Surreal.

I am going to point out something that might have been deliberate for the viewer, but thought I'd mention it anyway: for the point of 'realism', would the word "Police" on the chase car's hood not be printed backwards such that it appears 'properly' in the cyclist's mirror?
It was partly for the benefit of the viewer but UK police cars can have it either way, so it is in fact realistic this way too.

woodyspedden

Graham

Wow from me too. I think you have a consensus that this image is one of the best seen here for some time. You have a great eye and vision.

congratulations

Woody

jlm

Workshop Member

graham:

sure seems like there is a story behind the setup and making of that image. care to elaborate?

leif e

While getting used to the still fairly new S5, I´m constantly distracted by the Bronica RF 645 I bought from Ash at the Purelight forum even more recently. A truly grand camera, also in my favorite playground; the woods. For the time being I have only the 65mm. Sniffing around for the 100.
TriX in XTOL 1+1
leif e

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.