The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IQ260 vs IQ280

satybhat

Hello Saty :

Besides the above post where you mention siding towards the IQ280, did I read somewhere in one of your other posts that you have now decided on the IQ280 and not the IQ260 ?

If yes, what was it in the the 280 that was missing in the 260 files/images ( besides resolution ) ? - I would be interested to learn your reasoning.
Hi Jai,
The first half of the first post on this thread should portray my thought processes at the time. :angel:

I have already pulled the trigger on the IQ280, with good comfort in the fact that I have actually never exposed longer than 2 minutes with the D800e.
The only drawback was astrophotography if I ever wanted to get into, but for that I have the M9 (nothing matches the 24-Lux) and D800e still.
Hope that helps.
Saty