The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad service...

Stan Lawrence

Absolutely the best..... Had a sensor issue on my H4D-40, got a loaner from Paul Claesson while my camera took a European vacation, never missed a session. These guys really take care of the customer.... great service.

stngoldberg

I had the same experience. These guys make owning a Hasselblad a pleasure.
When I read all those posts criticizing Hasselblad, I kind of smile; because my HD450 is so good and the organization is so supportive.
Stanley

BANKER1

Same here. Service is great, sales is great, dealers are great, support is great. My only gripe is management making bonehead decisions.

Greg

Bildifokus

I'm also very satisfied with the support from Hasselblad in Sweden. My contact, Daniel from Goecker has made my life as a photographer a lot more fun and easy!

MaxKißler

The hotshoe of the H2 I recently bought wasn't working. It was still under warrenty so they sent in the camera at no charge and offered me their H4D50 if I needed it. The dealer told me that it will be away for at least two weeks: It came back after exactly one week. Nice job HB!

cerett

Absolutely the best..... Had a sensor issue on my H4D-40, got a loaner from Paul Claesson while my camera took a European vacation, never missed a session. These guys really take care of the customer.... great service.
Didn't Paul Claesson join Phase One or am I thinking of someone else?Regardless, it's great to hear that the service has not suffered!