The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DIY stitch back for p25

greenail

Hello folks,

I'd like to attempt to make a stitch back adapter for my p25 with some linear guides I picked up on ebay. I'd like to know the exact offset of the sensor so I can calculate what height to mount the ground glass?

Can someone recommend a forum for me to get this types of technical information?

jerome_m

Do you have a film back for your camera? You could directly measure the offset by measuring the position of the pressing plate.

greenail

I'm still working on my DIY stitch back,on another whim I bought a Bronica ETRS cheap. I made an adapter for it, it's not exactly a typical adapter at this point, but it appears to be mostly light tight and focus is spot on.

If anyone is interested in how I mounted my phase one P25 H101 to a Bronica ETRS let me know and I'll share the first iteration of the design. The bronica's are so cheap i'm amazed other folks haven't experimented with them.

yongfei

I have the Hasselblad V to Bronica adapter made by Kapture Group. I seldom put it to real use at all, but I am interested to see some sample pictures taken by a seasoned photographer.

yongfei

Thank you for uploading those sample pictures. I find that when shooting at infinite scene, the Bronica lens doesn't seem to be very "clean".

Although I have the commercial-made adapter, I am still interested in knowing how you made the adapter, and especially, how to ensure the correct focusing of the camera when using the adapted digital back. Please upload a picture of your designed adapter, when you get a chance. Thanks!