The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Future of Phase One

Qamaro

DF & tethered P+ actually. Sorry OCD compelled me to check the video :ROTFL:
hmmm your right at the beginning but, I was thinking it was IQ based on the :18 sec mark, handheld shooting..lol (look at us spending time analyzing video footage for gear.. it must be late). :grin:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Damn, I can't believe I just went back and took another look and yes you are right that they changed to an IQ for the later scene. :p

etrump

No one has mentioned C1. It sounded like they also have some software acquisitions in mind. The current raw converters LR and C1 are way behind the capabilities of the sensors. Newer nikon and sony cameras do a better job handling DR and color in the body than C1 does with their sensors.

Astralark

I guess Phase will keep the CCD line and have both CCD and CMOS line. The CMOS one is the focus till CCD to its ends.