Here is some information on the recently released Cambo RS600 technical camera.
The Cambo RS600 is made for architectural and landscape photographers that want to use a digital back with a ground glass. The RS600 enables the photographer to compose, focus and then slide the digital back in place to start shooting immediately.
Some additional specs:
· The lens stays in place, all movements on the rear side
· There is a weight compensation for the vertical moving part
· WRS/WTS/WDS lens panels are compatible (except the short barrel versions)
· Horizontal shift 50mm as 25L/25R
· Vertical shift 60mm as 40 lens up/20 lens down
· Geared movements for H and V shift
· Knobs and scales accessible and visible from behind the camera
· Accepts same SLW-adapters
· Accepts same WRS accessories as WRS-1060, 1075, 1080, 1090 etc.
· Digital back closed off in ground glass focussing position
· Horizontal shifted ground glass position transferable to capture position
· Stitching possibilities
· Ground glass includes Fresnel lens
· 3/8 tripod connection (not suitable for handheld use .)
· Total weight 1950 grams excl. lens, excl. SLW-adapter
For additional information please see our Tech Camera Resource Area on our website.