The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

seek for Credo 40 user experience

Rollei6008i

My friend's Credo 40 maybe has a problem :

My friend & I found that Credo 40 always appears a little bit greenish or appears cyan color shift . It is diffcult to eliminate via post-processing , is there setting problem or it is a design originated for Credo 40 ?

Help !!

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
My friend's Credo 40 maybe has a problem :

My friend & I found that Credo 40 always appears a little bit greenish or appears cyan color shift . It is diffcult to eliminate via post-processing , is there setting problem or it is a design originated for Credo 40 ?

Help !!
Does the cast remain after white balancing to a gray card in the scene?

What body is the Credo on? What lens?

What version of Capture One is it being viewed in?

Has you done a "restore defaults" on the back to remove any unusual settings?

What does your dealer say?

Please post an image or two indicative of the issue you're referring to. It's VERY hard to make meaningful comments about color without seeing an image.

Rollei6008i

Does the cast remain after white balancing to a gray card in the scene?
No, I'll try this action.

What body is the Credo on? What lens?
Maymia DF+ , any lenses .

What version of Capture One is it being viewed in?
7.1 >> 7.2.1

Has you done a "restore defaults" on the back to remove any unusual settings?
Yes.

What does your dealer say?
Not yet contact . I'll contact soon.

Please post an image or two indicative of the issue you're referring to. It's VERY hard to make meaningful comments about color without seeing an image.

Or give you a link later.

Many Thanks.