The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

I made tripod head ;)

jlm

Workshop Member
nice job; did you do it personally?...these involve some fairly tricky machining.
interesting to see three sizes of the goniometric style heads. also the first time i have seen the Seiki (middle size)

Grzegorz Pedzich

nice job; did you do it personally?...these involve some fairly tricky machining.
interesting to see three sizes of the goniometric style heads. also the first time i have seen the Seiki (middle size)
yes :) of the items available on eBay :)
I made two heads
first: two goniometers 40x40mm, horusbennu pano head (52mm diameter), and sunwayfoto DDH02 pano clamp (52mm diameter)
second: two goniometers 60x60mm, horusbennu pano head (52mm diameter), and iShot pano clamp (58mm diameter)
a few screws... and done ;)

kdphotography

Don't tease! What are the capabilities/specifications/options?

Nice to see a smaller/lighter option to the venerable AS Cube with similar specifications.

Are these available for sale, where, how, etc.

And does it come with a nice Coach Leather Purse/Case? :ROTFL:

ken

Grzegorz Pedzich

What are the capabilities/specifications/options?
Are these available for sale, where, how, etc.

ken
this is leveling head, like Linhof 3D micro
geared tilt 20° front, rear, left and right
2 x 360° pano (bottom and top)

small head: 3 kg load, weight: 750g
large head: 6 kg load, weight: 1565g

you can do it yourself :)

Grzegorz Pedzich

This is really great!! -- Great job!!

If you don't mind - where to get the parts, - not the clamp or the base, but the adjustable middle parts.

Thanks

Phil
I buy all on eBay
search: goniometer (Suruga Seiki, Newport, Kohzu, Optisigma, MMT)

I use Suruga Seiki goniometers, heavy but precise and powerful :)