The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Arca Swiss C1 Cube

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
In case anybody here is interested -- and I am posting it here before hitting the B&S -- I came across a *used* Cube in decent shape... Yes, a potential deal on a Cube!

This one is clean, operates smoothly, and everything works normally, though it shows some signs of use in the way of small nics and rub marks.

So if anybody wants a deal, this one can be had for about $500 off B&H new, or $1900!

PM me if interested -- I'll leave it here a few days before moving it to the B&S ;)

C

carbonmetrictree

Whaaaat!?

Jack, you're killing me here!

Maybe I need another cube ontop of my cube, lol.

In case anybody here is interested -- and I am posting it here before hitting the B&S -- I came across a *used* Cube in decent shape... Yes, a potential deal on a Cube!

This one is clean, operates smoothly, and everything works normally, though it shows some signs of use in the way of small nics and rub marks.

So if anybody wants a deal, this one can be had for about $500 off B&H new, or $1900!

PM me if interested -- I'll leave it here a few days before moving it to the B&S ;)

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
A second cube is handy. one for the heavy primary pod, and one for the lighter travel kit.
Saves about a minute of screwing around when you have o go on a trip.
-bob

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
A second cube is handy. one for the heavy primary pod, and one for the lighter travel kit.
Saves about a minute of screwing around when you have o go on a trip.
-bob
I actually considered doing precisely that with it... So, want me to put your name on it Bob?

:D,

Terry

Jack "I never met a cube I didn't like" Flesher.

First he finds a cheap Canon then its a Cube.....I need to hang around you more often.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Terry,

Yes, I get lucky on a deal every now and then, and at least I'm offering to share in this one!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Tim just confirmed the UK VAT will kill him, so it's still available to whoever else may want it ;)

tashley

Subscriber Member
Yup. it's a bummer: suddenly we've to pay VAT on imported second-hand goods AND then excise duty on that total -including being taxed on the cost of shipping and insuring.

But for anyone in the USA or NAFTA, this cube is a rare bargain and should be bagged!