The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Credo Screen Protector

Transposure

Hey All,
I purchased a Lexerd Screen Protector for my Credo 60 a while back. It is a anti-glare version. The anti-glare aspect works great, however, I find the satin surface somewhat softens the images when viewing and takes some of the contrast away. I mostly shoot un-tethered fashion and commercial models. So, I am not looking at a computer screen and I rely on the Credo's LCD to check images.
This is the Lexerd protector....

Leaf Credo 80 Digital Camera Screen Protector - Detailed item view - Screen Protectors,iPhone,HTC,Garmin,Samsung,Screen cover,Screen protection

I would like to know if there are any other brands/options for protectors that might allow a better image viewing experience.
Thanks in advance!
Ken

stephengilbert

Is there a ScreenPatronus that'll fit? They list one for the Credo 80.

I have one on my IQ back, and almost forgot that it's there.

Transposure

Stephen,
Thanks for your reply. I looked at their website and found a VERY interesting fact......

Lexerd LLC
283-B Egg Harbor Rd., #183
Sewell, NJ 08080 USA

ScreenPatronus
283-B Egg Harbor Rd., # 183
Sewell, NJ 08080-3126

How about that?!
I emailed them through the ScreenPatronus website to see if they carried the proper one. Let's see what happens....
Thanks!
Ken

Transposure

So, after a little digging, it seems there are three products, all found on Amazon.

Lexerd Anti-Glare
Lexerd Crystal Clear
Screenpatronus Clear

All by the same company presumably.

Paul2660

Having just ordered a couple of the screepatronus covers for my D800, from the screenpatronus site I noticed that the paypal info showed Lexerd as the company the payment went to. So these two brands must be the same.

I have used the Lexerds in the past with no trouble.

Paul