The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One Mount Swap

C

carbonmetrictree

How long will the mount swap take if I decide to swap out my Mamiya mount to a Hasselblad V mount? I wasn't sure if Phase One would provide a loaner for a mount swap.

Thanks,
Andrew

Clawery

How long will the mount swap take if I decide to swap out my Mamiya mount to a Hasselblad V mount? I wasn't sure if Phase One would provide a loaner for a mount swap.

Thanks,
Andrew
Andrew,

With your 3 Year Value Added Warranty you are allowed one free platform swap. What we try to do is make sure that Phase One has the proper back / mount in stock. Once they do we can have Phase One ship the back directly to you, then you have 3 days to return the other back. Another option is to have it shipped to CI and we can coordinate the same shipping.

Either way, we try to make sure that the photographer is not without his digital back or at least it is a minimal amount of time.

Chris Lawery
Sales Manager
[email protected]
Capture Integration, Phase One Dealer of the Year

877-217-9870 | National Atlanta / Miami
404-234-5195 | Cell

justin989

Chris,

How much would a mount swap be without a value warranty, as I currently have a classic P20+ for the afd, I was considering a swap to the H1 mount.

regards,

-j

Clawery

Chris,

How much would a mount swap be without a value warranty, as I currently have a classic P20+ for the afd, I was considering a swap to the H1 mount.

regards,

-j
A platform swap is $2,500.00 if either the back has a Classic Warranty or if it is out of the delegated swap period.

Chris Lawery
Sales Manager
[email protected]
Capture Integration, Phase One Dealer of the Year

877-217-9870 | National
404-234-5195 | Cell