Not sure this has been posted, but looks like Hassy has just announced a V-series back:
CMOS, 50 Mpixels (8272×6200 pixels)
- 43.8 × 32.9 mm 5.3 x 5.3 чm
- RAW 3FR capture 65 MB on average. Tiff 8 bit 154 MB
- 1.5 s/capture. 35 captures/min (based on a SanDisk Extreme UDMA7 120MB/s)
- ISO 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200 and 6400
- 12 minutes (max exposure time)
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery 8.4 VDC
- Support for DAC for Carl Zeiss lenses included in Phocus
- TFT 3”
- Mechanical shutters controlled via flash sync, electronic shutters controlled by Phocus.
- FireWire 800 (IEEE1394b)
- SonyTM InfoLithium L, up to 8 hours of shooting capacity
- 530 g (Excluding battery and CF card)
Is this really similar specs to an IQ150 at 50% of the price? All I would need is a V-mount plate for my tech cam! I must be missing something....