The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

ARCA-SWISS Universalis

RodK

Med,
The RM3di, when properly set up, offers the most precise focusing possible, especially for wide angles through a 210mm lens. This is especially so for the wide angle to standard lens range, verses traditional cameras. You could get an RM3di and a 6x9 format kit for your 171 F line, and accomplish both areas of Photography. And then you could shoot longer lenses on the F line.
A bayonet 110 lens board would allow you the use of R mounted lenses as well.
Few analogue lenses cross over to digital well. So that is an issue.
Rod

NoBob

Hi,

Would anyone know what parts would be needed to go from using the 4x5 Universalis to using it with the A7rii? What conversion kit is needed?

Thanks.

Scaryink

Hi,

Would anyone know what parts would be needed to go from using the 4x5 Universalis to using it with the A7rii? What conversion kit is needed?

Thanks.
I suggest you contact Rod Klukas at his number as listed in the posting. He is the Arca USA representative. He's a great guy and the expert on all things Arca. He can assist and what you need and point you to some dealers who can get you setup.

I Love the Arca products BTW. I use an RM3D technical cam and Arca LF camera. They are beautifully crafted and will last several lifetimes.