Please consider this a Beta version and ensure you test with your lenses. You can post any suggestions and feedback here as well. This runs on Numbers which can be downloaded from the Appstore. It was much easier to do this than build a standalone app that would have to go through Apple's onerous publishing process.
Two files attached below containing the application and instructions.
1. Rodie 23HR - I have tested with my lens
2. Rodie 32HR - I have tested with my lens
3. Rodie 40HR - I have tested with my lens
4. Rodie 90HR-SW - I'll have my lens next week, so will add shortly
5. SK35XL - Not tested as I don't have the lens anymore. Supported based on chart data only
6. SK43XL - Not tested as I don't have the lens anymore. Supported based on chart data only
7. SK 60XL - I have tested with my lens
8. SK 120ASPH - I have tested with my lens. The chart data I had was not quite accurate, so I took actual measurements. The lens also focus shifts quite a bit, so I and to use multiple formulas for different distance ranges.
First file - Calculator in Zip
Second file - Instructions in Zip