The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase 645AF firmware ver. 1.5 and Thank You Capture Integration!

kdphotography

I just updated the firmware on my Phase 645AF. I thought 1.4 was the latest, but apparently ver. 1.5 is now----that's what is loaded on my camera, and noted in the letter from Phase. Phase also updated my 80mm.

Took just a few days total. I still wish updates could be done on the user-end as it is nerve-wracking to me to send my main camera body anywhere. Doug Peterson over at Capture Integration took care of the paperwork for me and made the update very seamless and easy. Doug is a great resource and really makes the difference in customer service after-the-purchase.

Running out the door now...will need to see what the differences are with ver 1.5 later....

ken