The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One A Series

Steve Hendrix

Great write-up Steve, but one question does still remain.

Which sync solution is included with the A-Series?

Kind regards,

Gerald.

Thank you Gerald.

I should have added one more link, which displays the included items in the package:

https://captureintegration.com/the-a-series-from-alpa-phase-one/

It is the Alpa Sync Solution (170.800.010) plus the Alpa Sync Cord Mark II (170.800.462) and the Alpa Cable Release (lacking that part number at the moment).

ALPA of Switzerland - Manufacturers of remarkable cameras - ALPA Sync Release

ALPA of Switzerland - Manufacturers of remarkable cameras - Sync Cord Mark II Phase One / Leaf

Steve Hendrix
Capture Integration

gerald.d

This is just the start, wait till they get the FPS into the equation. And I bet they will sooner than later.

Paul
FPS Mark II with full USB control of the back (or perhaps the existing FPS is already theoretically capable of doing this?) and live-view on an iOS device, with a single application running both the back and FPS interfaces, would be amazing.

One button - on iOS device or FPS - to open the shutter and set the back to live-view mode. Press the shutter button and it automatically drops the back out of live-view mode as it closes the shutter and then takes the shot.

Kind regards,

Gerald.

gerald.d

Thank you Gerald.

I should have added one more link, which displays the included items in the package:

https://captureintegration.com/the-a-series-from-alpa-phase-one/

It is the Alpa Sync Solution (170.800.010) plus the Alpa Sync Cord Mark II (170.800.462) and the Alpa Cable Release (lacking that part number at the moment).

ALPA of Switzerland - Manufacturers of remarkable cameras - ALPA Sync Release

ALPA of Switzerland - Manufacturers of remarkable cameras - Sync Cord Mark II Phase One / Leaf

Steve Hendrix
Capture Integration
Oh it includes a cable release as well. Nice touch!

I almost wish I didn't have all this already so I could buy the kit :D

Kind regards,

Gerald.

gerald.d

Just noticed from the shot of the back where the lens is selected, there's no entry of the aperture. Is this on a subsequent screen, or is it not required?

Kind regards,

Gerald.