The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

MF pic featured on BBC

Ed Hurst

Hello all,

Please forgive the shameless showing off (very un-British of me), but I am lucky enough to have had a picture taken with the 645Z +25mm f4 DA lens featured on the BBC - to illustrate the theme 'movement'.

You can see it here (the fifth picture in the set is the one I am referring to):
BBC News - Your pictures: Movement

All the best,

Ed

D&A

Well done Ed, richly deserved and a lovely image. We all know it was only made possible by use of a Pentax 645Z. :). Ok, Ok, it's the photographer not the equipment but had to plug the Pentax :). With all seriousness, congratulations.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

nikonf

Hello Ed,

Congratulations!

Superb image.

You took this with the 645Z and 25mm?
That is a wide lens ..........

I just took the plunge into medium format with the 645Z.

Perhaps you can help me?

All the best,
Mike Herring
Hello all,

Please forgive the shameless showing off (very un-British of me), but I am lucky enough to have had a picture taken with the 645Z +25mm f4 DA lens featured on the BBC - to illustrate the theme 'movement'.

You can see it here (the fifth picture in the set is the one I am referring to):
BBC News - Your pictures: Movement

All the best,

Ed

fmueller

If I had tried that with my P+ back, it surely would've burst into flames after a 40 minute exposure.:)

But seriously, nice shot. Congratulations.

Well done Ed, richly deserved and a lovely image. We all know it was only made possible by use of a Pentax 645Z. :). Ok, Ok, it's the photographer not the equipment but had to plug the Pentax :). With all seriousness, congratulations.

Dave (D&A)

Ed Hurst

I just took the plunge into medium format with the 645Z.

Perhaps you can help me?

All the best,
Mike Herring
Hi Mike - delighted to if I can. Feel free to PM me - or of course to post here in general, as there are several people with Pentaxes who I know would all be very happy to assist in any way we can :)

What would help you most?

All the best,

Ed