The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

EJJI MK2 battery with DF+

wagabundo

Hi!

does anybody of you have a experience with use EJJI MK2 battery with DF+ ?

does this set working properly ? safe to buy ?

thx!
Paul

Don Libby

I've been using this battery on my DF since they came out. I think they'll work just as good with the DF+. From what I understand, Phase is offering a similar battery which is more than likely more expensive and does not play well with the EJJI's.

Maybe Steve from Capture Integration can add more insight..

Don Libby

Just finished doing a little research and see that you can use the EJJI battery in both the DF and DF+. As I said, I've been using this battery for a couple years now with no problems. In short, it's a great solution.

Don

kdphotography

As I recall, the major difference to note is that the battery chargers are not interchangeable. E.g., You cannot charge the Phase version in the EJJI charger base.

In short: Buy one version and stick with it.

ken

Don Libby

That's what was screwing with my memory, both are basically the same except they don't fit in each others chargers.

You can buy the EJJI with confidence...

Steve Hendrix

That's what was screwing with my memory, both are basically the same except they don't fit in each others chargers.

You can buy the EJJI with confidence...

Other than the charger mis-match, so far we haven't encountered any reported issues from our clients who have purchased the Ejji batteries, and we've sold hundreds.

Steve Hendrix
Capture Integration

Don Libby

Other than the charger mis-match, so far we haven't encountered any reported issues from our clients who have purchased the Ejji batteries, and we've sold hundreds.

Steve Hendrix
Capture Integration
There you go Paul, go ahead and order it!

Don