The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

MF Custom Bracket Issue...HELP!!!"

rollsman44

I hope there is someone on the forum that can help me with this Problem:
I purchased a Bracket for my Hasselblad H3D2-31 from Custom Brackets Co.
It works fine on my Hassy, MY Dilema is I just purchased a Pentax 645D and it will not fit on this Bracket. I paid a lot of money for the bracket.
I am going to try and post an image or 2 of the bracket. I hope I can do this
. I have not been successful in the past. My email is : [email protected]
Please contact me using my Email so I can email you the pictures and whats wrong. Thank you so much. rollsman44

kdphotography

You might just need the right custom bracket camera plate if using their quick release system. If clearance is an issue you might need a different model. Custom Brackets is definitely one of the best flash brackets but as I recall it is not a one bracket fits all proposition, rather they have different models for different camera bodies.

The Custom Bracket I have for my Canon 1DsMark III is similar in quality and function to the Custom Bracket I had for an old Mamiya AFD, but they weren't interchangeable. Hopefully you'll just need to add a plate/adapter.

ken

rollsman44

Hi Ken, I am going to call Custom Brackets to see if they have a plate that will work for my Pentax 645D that I just purchased

rollsman44

The Company is Custom Brackets. I called and spoke to Mike, He asked me send him a few pictures of the camera and name and model number. He customized one of the Camera plates that he had to fit the Base of my 645D do I could mount it on my camera bracket that I purchased from him a few months ago. I had the base plae for the Hassy H3D2-31 but that base plate was too small for the Pentax 645D He made it work. Hope that helps