The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rodenstock 35mm HR

glc

just purchased a alpa tc kit that came with a rodenstock 35 hr. curious if someone could tell me if this color shift seems normal for this lens. the lcc was taken at f/11 in clean flat daylight using a phase one lcc plate.

thanks!

grant

dchew

Looks like a pretty normal lcc to me, but I don't own that lens. What back do you use?

Dave

glc

its corrects okay but has a funny feeling to it. nothing i can show an example of for just now though. i work a little loose and havent always been as .. efficient as a i could be with the lcc at the time the image was shot. maybe its just the heavy amount magenta the lens throws.
that said i use an arca swiss m2 for work along with the schneider 43 xl and a heavy amount of movements. that lens as you know tends to get pretty colorful quickly and my lcc corrections with it are always perfectly clean.

Alkibiades

I agree with paul, your 35 HR perform as it should. It is still a very usable lens, unfortunately the image circle allows only slightly movements on big chips.