The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 50-110mm on HTS1.5

jerome_m

Similar fins are present on the HCD28 and HCD35 and the HTS has matching grooves to let them in, but maybe the fins on the HC50-110 are a bit longer.

I suppose that the fins are there to protect the rear glass surface when the lens is set on a table.

I don't think it would be a wise idea to mount the HC 50-110 on the HTS. The lens is very heavy and the HTS mechanics are probably not strong enough to resist flexion. The lens is not supported, so Phocus will not be able to correct vignetting or distortion.

Mr.Gale

I tried to attach my 50-110 and it sits flush in the HTS but I couldn't turn it. I agree, that lens is way too heavy for the HTS and I think you would run the risk of breaking it.
Thanks,
Mr.Gale