The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Troubles with my Aptus...

micek

Hi, I have searched for an aswer, but haven't managed to find anything...Hopefully someone here might be able to help.

Last Saturday I was shooting a project with my Aptus 22 when suddenly, completely out of the blue, it stopped working. It went from taking shots as usual to producing images that looked like fuzzy colourful abstract artwork -which is not exactly what I was looking for.

I have tried three different sync cables, different batteries, three different lenses, three different CF cards, slow speeds and fast speeds, nothing seems to sort out the problem. The fan is working properly. I attach one of the images.

Before I ship the back, does anyone have any suggestions as to what might have happened? As I said, there were no unusual circumstances involved, one shot was fine, the next one wasn't...