The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Quick Release Plate for Alpa SWA? Help

What quick release plates are you guys using for your Alpa SWA. I got a job, and sadly have been very busy moving, that I had not paid attention to the fact that I can't even do a shoot. Any suggestions on a good quality quick release plate that I can use with my cube would be great.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I'm sure that the new feet work on the latest SWA so long as you have the index holes either side of the tripod screw. That said, they seem a bit small for the size of the SWA IMHO.

Chris Valites

There are universal feet that do not have the posts for the index holes on the bottom of the camera. I've actually tapped your CI Sales rep, Steve Hendrix, to follow up with you, but feel free to email me with any questions about the ALPA Quickfix adapter plate, either the Universal/Small or the Universal/Large.