The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya Lens MTF

marktomaras

Hello All, Does anyone know where one can find proper lens data sheets on Mamiya 645 AF lenses (or any Mamiya lenses for that matter!)?

I recently switched to Phase One DF+ from the Hasselblad V System. There is a very useful site called Hasselblad Historical that publishes the original Zeiss data sheets for nearly every legacy lens ever made for Hasselblad! And then of course Hasselblad also publishes the data sheets for the new lenses. This is very valuable info when doing research.

I would love to be able to look at the data sheets with MTF, distortion & vignetting charts, as well as the other specs on the lenses. I know there are lists of Mamiya 645AF Lenses floating around here on GetDPI that give descriptions and reviews, and those are useful, but the real data would be great to have access to.

Is thee any info? If there is not a proper repository for them, I am willing to make one available to the public, but we need to gather the data sheets first!

I have one, modern, Schneider LS lens for my DF+ but I also have a tech camera, and that will be the consumer of the lens budget for a while, so I am interested in playing around with non-curet lenses. The 645AF (non-d versions) are the logical first step, but I am even interested in the pre-AF designs.

Well, any help on this project would be greatly appreciated! Please post any links or data sheets you have.

thanks!
Mark