The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Filters for the 105mm thread

Don Libby

UPDATE: UPS just left, I ripped the box open and there sat the special order 105mm adaptor ring with 1.00mm thread. Long story short - it works, the ring actually spun on something the .75 failed to do.

In short order the 1.00 105mm adaptor ring for the 40-80 and I'm guessing the 35LS as they should both have the same size threads.

Don

strok

UPDATE: UPS just left, I ripped the box open and there sat the special order 105mm adaptor ring with 1.00mm thread. Long story short - it works, the ring actually spun on something the .75 failed to do.

In short order the 1.00 105mm adaptor ring for the 40-80 and I'm guessing the 35LS as they should both have the same size threads.

Don
Hi Don, sorry for confusion, but your post says 1.00 thread is good, but images showing 0.75 mounted on the lens.
Can you please confirm which one is the one? Thanks

Don Libby

Hi Don, sorry for confusion, but your post says 1.00 thread is good, but images showing 0.75 mounted on the lens.
Can you please confirm which one is the one? Thanks
Sorry for taking so long however when your question came in I was in Bryce Canyon and afterwards I lost track of time....

The photo actually shows the incorrect/ill fitting ring. The correct ring which by all appearances is the same as the one in the photo is in fact the 105x1.00, the difference being the threading.

Don