The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Automatic Watermarking When Tethering in C1?

Mgreer316

Guys,

Does C1 give you the capability to automatically watermark tethered captures? Here's the deal, I have a separate "parent's room" set up in my studio with a flat screen mounted on the wall. As I'm shooting in the camera room, the flat screen in the parent's room is mirroring my PC and displaying what I'm capturing in the camera room. However, I discovered that people were taking pictures of the screen and using them in unauthorized ways. I'd like to continue this as it's been a big hit with the parent's, but I want the images automatically watermarked as they roll in. Is this possible?

jianghai

I'll have to test this one out to be sure but if I recall correctly as long as you have selected a process recipe that includes a watermark (the recipe name highlighted, not the check mark), all the images in the display will show that watermark.