My apologies for posting if the differences/similarities between the backs has been discussed, but I only managed to salvage few bits of information in between different thread discussions where both backs are mentioned rather loosely.
The information I am looking for is perhaps more so imaging related though practicality (cooling, menus etc is just as valued).
So few questions that spring to mind are:
- Somebody mentioned that 10R doesn't have microlense design, is it correct?
- Both chips are manufactured by Dalsa and have same 6um pixel pitch design? Would it be possible to find spec sheets for the 10R sensor anywhere?
- Assuming both chips are nearly identical, does readout strategy differ dramatically between Phase and Leaf? Afaik, Kodak and Dalsa CCDs err in red, but PRNU should not be much different? Or should one expect, for instance different shifts in blue/green?
- Does the 10R match P65+ on the 11.9 bits DR and 50ke- FWC? Well...I have no idea about chip differences in
- Does 10R needs awake signal? Afaik, 65+ doesn't.
Of course, 10R adds a bit of a different format as such, so that's the main piece that I have to figure out myself.
I am somewhat of a fan of Eugenio Recuenco and his panoramic shots (including verticals). Well, those might be stitches and composites, but that's a different topic. In past I tended to try and shoot stitches during model sessions with various success.. So perhaps 10R would be a bit of a help?
Going to initially use it on RZ67ProIID and GX680ProIII while I will have to probably save a bit for a technical cam..
Thank you all in advance for taking your time.
PS Not that urgent to reply - I still have few months of saving up..