The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IQ160 w/ Schneider 35LS 3.5

aztwang

I was able to grab a few frames from this amazing lens today CF003833.jpgbefore my back locked up.
ISO50 @1/110 SS @ F5.6. Wanted to go to F11 but did not have my tripod. I did experience some technical issues with firmware getting along with body/back firmware but was able to get a few sunrise shots on Sunday. The lens is everything they say it is. I experienced no vignetting and no distortion and it's sharp edge to edge and color and contrast seems spot on. What more could a guy want? Sharpest piece of glass I've laid my hands on in some time. I believe I'll take advantage of P1 $2k discount on this lens with the purchase of an XF .

Last edited: