The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Warning from Hasselblad RE: 32 Gig CFs

fotografz

For those that have not received the notice, please be aware that Hasselblad has issued a warning concerning the use of 32 gig CFs in any of their products ... no particular make of CFs, but instead any 32 gig CF ... there are reports of curruption taking place. They advise not using them until they can investigate further.

Of course I just bought one for my H3D-II/31 :mad:

Now, has anyone heard of issues using the 32 gig CFs in a DSLR like the D3 or A900? :confused:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Marc thanks for bringing this up. I wonder if you reformat them in computer than camera if they would be okay. Make that just as a test folks and not on real images. Take the warning and don't use them until it is figured out.

fotografz

This issue is fixed.

It turned out that it was only the 50 meg cameras that had the issue and Hasselblad has already issued new firmware on their site and communicated with all their registered owners.

Those boys are quick!!!!