The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Phase One LA Location | Free Phase One Tune Up Day

dougpeterson

Workshop Member

DT is opening an official Phase One LA Location to better serve our clients in Southern California.

To launch the office we are hosting a Complimentary Phase One Gear Tune Up Day where we are offering:
- Complimentary Filter / CCD Cleaning (normally a $50 fee)
- Complimentary Line Calibration (normally a $180 fee)
- Complimentary Replace Port Covers (normally a $50 fee)
- Complimentary Replace Sync Ports (normally a $50 fee)
- Complimentary Equipment Cleaning
- Complimentary Broken Accessory Evaluation
- Complimentary Firmware Upgrades

You can RSVP for a dedicated time slot here: DT Los Angeles Gear Tune Up Day (Complimentary) - Online Store

I'll be at the Tune Up Day and will be in LA several times in the next few months to help the new team there set up the office. Of note, the head of our new office, Ken Scott, is a great lover of coffee and is arranging a very nice coffee setup :bugeyes::bugeyes::bugeyes:.

DT now has 17 employees living in six states with two physical offices. It's been exciting to be part of this growth, and I've never been more excited for a new year.

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Just want to remind everyone that we are holding our gear tune up day on 12/2-12/3 at our new LA location. Even if you don't have a back that needs tuning up stop by for a coffee and meet Doug, myself and the rest of the team.

Digital Transitions - LA
5904 Washington Blvd
Culver City, California 90232-7325
Directions

Hope to see you!

Lance

Great seeing you guys (and gals) today and nice finally meeting you, Doug and Ken. Love the new facility and looking forward to the upcoming classes. Welcome to LA! :thumbs: