The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

"Big" news from Phase One on Monday

gerald.d

Recently teased on their social media accounts.

My money's on a >100MP CMOS FF back :)

Kind regards,

Gerald.

(or more likely, Capture One v9!)

archivue

let's dream of a cmos around 60MP and around 36x48mm fully compatible with lenses movements with a really good live view, long exposures, hight iso and even video capabilities, accurates colors, and of course for cheap ;-)

JohnBrew

I think Sony will be the one making that announcement.

And in light of that, perhaps Phase One will announce a $10K discount on all backs! They probably need to move some inventory before the 100mp goes public! :D

I think Sony will be the one making that announcement.

And in light of that, perhaps Phase One will announce a $10K discount on all backs! They probably need to move some inventory before the 100mp announcement! :D
Word of the IQ150 went out long before anyone knew about the Sony MF sensor, and it launched before the Hass/Leaf/Pentax also, so they could have some exclusivity rights with Sony. Just thinking out loud.

jagsiva

Re: "Big" news from Phase One on Monday

Doug, you could've at least let us live out the weekend in bliss:D

- - - Updated - - -

Now that we know it is not a 100MP CMOS back, perhaps it's a new mirrorless body and lens system to get us ready for a 100MP CMOS back:p

Abd_Salam

«big newS» ! interesting point !

Hopefully they will announce a Schneider LS 110 mm & LS 240 mm blue ring -let's not forget a Super-Angulon 40 mm f2,8- ! and why not dreaming about a Xenotar 80 mm f/2,0 and a Tele Xenar 180 mm f/2,8 ?

A wide range of wide aperture lenses... yummy ! just saying.

tjv

Maybe it's the long awaited firmware update for the Credo backs to work on the XF...
That might encourage me to do a mount swap. :grin:

MrSmith

It's probably another 'signature' edition camera body with the unintelligible scrawl of the incumbent CEO on a gold anodised aluminium plate, the extra £5k gets you an ostrich leather strap and numbered key fob too.
You heard it here first folks.:thumbup:

kdphotography

It's probably another 'signature' edition camera body with the unintelligible scrawl of the incumbent CEO on a gold anodised aluminium plate, the extra £5k gets you an ostrich leather strap and numbered key fob too.
You heard it here first folks.:thumbup:
Wrong company. :D

My money is on C1Pro 9.

ken

tjv

What are the rumoured new features of C1 Pro 9? Will they release it as a DB version as well?